Returns & Exchange
- For all returning merchandise you must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Customers will be responsible for both, the original delivery and the returning shipping charges; the exception, you are returning merchandise to be exchanged for another product.
- The product being returned must have all original packaging and be in new resalable condition.
- Some products mentioned as non-refundable, the sales are final.
- In case of shipping damage from our company to the delivery address of customer, replacement parts will be sent to the customer or a new unit based on a per case basis.
- Please call us and explain the situation and get your RMA number on any item. If you send your return before contacting us without a RMA number, the return will be refused.
- Put the packing list and your RMA number inside of your package with the item(s) to return. Make sure to include all parts and data sent with the package.
- Tape box securely and mark with appropriate shipping address.
- Make an pick up appointment and call us after the item is picked up.